- Go to dinner at your favorite local restaurant. Talk about life, love, politics, the hilarious thing your little one said or did--anything but "family business."
- Take a walk--around the block, around a local park, in the mall-- and hold hands! Talk about your hopes and dreams for your home, vacations you want to take
- Make Pizza or get take out and watch a movie.
- Sit together and cuddle while drinking a glass of wine, beer or grape juice in special glasses.
- Go to a local sporting event! Share some cotton candy, and a pop.
- Play a board game or cards or whatever floats your boat. Make a bet: winner gets a back rub, foot rub or ________ (fill in the blank)
- Go to bed early and have some "couple" time. Hey, its a beautiful and holy thing, dont be shy about it!
Challenge: Plan out a "date" night every week for at least 1 month.
Questions for reflection:
- How has this challenge changed your attitude towards your husband?
- Have you noticed any changes in the way your husband relates to you?
- How has making your relationship with your husband a priority changed your marriage?
Please fell free to share your ideas or experiences in the comments section.